SLEEP APNEA & HOME SLEEP TESTING
Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea are at a significantly higher risk for developing hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, obesity and sudden death. Home sleep testing allows patients to be tested with ease in their own homes.
WHAT IS SLEEPVIEW?
SleepView is the smallest and lightest home sleep testing monitor meeting AASM recommended guidelines. The 8 – channel SleepView is ergonomically designed for patients to perform an easy home sleep test.
Leasing Options: Visit Lease Corporation of America’s payment calculator to apply today.
I have used the Sleepview as an aid in the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea since September of 2012 at our on-site medical center for a large US steel manufacturer. It has paid for itself many times over! The ease of use, the ability to have the patient do the home sleep test in their own bed, and the cost-savings are driving forces to make utilization of this technology a “no brainer”. Additionally, the support from CleveMed and their staff is superior and the formal interpretation, that is pre-formatted, is quite easy. I have been astounded by the frequent finding of significant sleep apnea and am constantly thanked by those whose treatment has “changed their lives” and in my opinion I have saved more than one life!“
- Easy To Use. Ergonomically designed for self-administration of home sleep test.
Type III, 8 channels
– SleepView exceeds AASM guidelines
– SleepView scores high on SCOPER
– Significant cost savings when compared with PSG
- Ultra-Compact Smallest, lightest, Type III home sleep testing monitor meeting AASM recommended channel set.
- Sensor Check lights to indicate proper sensor connection during home sleep testing.
- Smart Check validates quality of recorded home sleep study before SleepView is returned to the lab. SleepView can perform multi-night studies.
- Scoring + Reporting Software View and score raw data using full PSG capable software. Customizable reporting. Easy patient record management.
- Web Portal Option SleepView’s HIPAA compliant Web Portal option allows seamless, secure access to patient’s home sleep test data, scoring and interpretation.
- AASM & CMS Compliant Generates established AHI. Airflow by cannula and thermistor.
Clinically Validated. Based on clinical studies conducted in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins Hospital, regional sleep labs, and primary care offices:
– SleepView offers high clinical benefit and improved access to patients
– Continuum of care for your patients
Click edit button to change this text.