CleveMed is the leading manufacturer of home-sleep diagnostic systems. Our mission is to revolutionize the standard of care in sleep apnea diagnosis by enabling providers to easily schedule, test, and diagnose patients that may be suffering from this disease.
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for a DevOps/QA engineer to help improve our application development lifecycle. We are looking for someone with a solid technical background and good interpersonal skills. The candidate must be friendly, persistent, driven and willing to work hard. CleveMed offers 401(k) and outstanding growth potential.
The individual will work in a small, focused team that operates in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Duties will include the following ongoing tasks:
- Update and maintain our Continuous Integration System
- Create, execute, and maintain tests and test plans to qualify software releases
- Develop Automated Test systems to reduce labor and improve quality
- Maintain Bug/Feature database for each product
- Act as second tier support those “Under-the-Hood” situation
Experience with the following technologies:
- Programming with C# .NET
- Running queries against a SQL-based database (SQL Server preferred)
- Unit testing of a software application
Desired, but not required:
- Running queries using Linq-to-SQL or Linq-to-Entities
- Automating web applications using Selenium Web Driver
- Using PowerShell to connect to services, parse data, and/or automate tasks
This position is telework. The majority of tasks and collaboration will be remote. Some tasks will require physical work days on site.
Please email your cover letter and resume (with salary requirements) to our HR Department at to email@example.com.
CleveMed Sales Department is expanding and we are looking to fill immediate openings for Regional Sales Managers. The candidate will be responsible for selling CleveMed’s line of sleep products, with a focus on the SleepView® home sleep testing system. The responsibilities of the candidate include selling products directly to healthcare providers. The candidate will be expected to follow-up on existing leads, generate new leads through cold calling and through 1099 representatives and distributors, provide product demonstrations, customer training and support, participate in sales meetings and provide lead/contact details through CleveMed’s CRM. CleveMed is seeking hands-on, creative sales professional who is detail oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills. The candidate must be friendly, outgoing, persistent, driven and willing to work hard. CleveMed offers strong salary and health benefits, 401(k) and outstanding growth potential. Travel will be required.
- Associate degree in business, engineering, science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably in sleep medicine, with strong track record
- Experience selling to Hospitals and Physicians offices
- Experience in the role of sales management required for managing 1099 representative and dealer relationships
If you think that your talents would be a good fit with our company, please send both resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org(e-mail in Word format with references and salary history).